Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Appreciating

Some people do have problem with appreciating. I don't know why. Life must have been so cold that appreciation is no longer a word in their dictionary. I tried my best to protect so that the function and the unit will still hold a reputation. Somehow my trying was looked the other way.

Again, I am in control of my emotions. I knew that, that he wants is just info and that's nothing to do with life and death! So, what the hack! Just get a phone call and that's it. It is good that he has a sandbag somewhere in his unit. I still can absord it. I think, better this way that react because from what I see, I can never win in words. Not all is right. Sometime his explaination are wrong. But again, you can never win! Make it easy on him, give him what he wants. Sometime it is just impossible to be doing 2 things at a time and you are also at two different places! So silence is the best strategy

Rgds joQ
..

Sent from Gmail for mobile mobile.google.com

No comments: